Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack, this waterproof Gore-Tex mid-height shoe features a supportive, internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.
- Featuring a revised suite of technologies, the Ultra Hike II is ready for technical terrain
- Upper: TPU cable housing provides rugged, protective midfoot support
- PU-coated leather overlays for protection and support
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Sole Unit: New hike-specific CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole with bottom-loaded PU and an EVA top layer provides load-bearing support
- Updated Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- Ultra Protect™ shank plate in the midfoot for torsional rigidity and consistent underfoot feel
- Collar lining has wicking FlashDry fibers
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.