Tackle long runs spanning from the road to the trail with the protection of an ultralight, yet durable running shoe that's designed with a glove-like fit and finished with Vibram® soles for traction in rain and mud.
- The update to the award-winning Ultra TR with the same exceptional traction and featherlight ripstop construction
- The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Designed for neutral pronation
- FlashDry™ fibers in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh construction manage moisture to reduce chafing and hot spots.
- Upper: Cross-country spike inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ offers exceptional energy return, support, and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
- Suede forefoot and toe protection
- Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.