DescriptionWhen you think of Timberland® boots, you're thinking of these. Timberland's original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation helps keep active feet warm
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Classic boot laces made with 100% recycled nylon are re-engineered to stay tied
- Exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort and support
- 3/4-length, leather-lined anti-fatigue footbed for superior comfort
- Lug outsole made from 34% recycled rubber is designed for traction and durability (10001, 10054, 10073)
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 8 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.