DescriptionShow snow, slush and subzero temps who's boss in Timberland's Chillberg insulated, waterproof boots. Designed for long hours of wear in rugged New England weather, these winter boots take on December through March in style.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation helps keep active feet warm
- Lace-up style for a secure, adjustable fit
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort and support
- EVA midsole for all-day cushioning and shock-absorption
- Durable 34% recycled rubber lug outsole for traction on any surface
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 11 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.