DescriptionTaking a wintertime hike or just trudging through snow while shoveling off the car requires rugged, waterproof, insulated boots. Timberland's Chillberg men's boots are designed to log hours outdoors in rough, cold conditions, while keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable for protection in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation helps keep active feet warm
- 100% recycled PET felt lining on the top collar and tongue for extra warmth
- 100% recycled PET lining is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- Rustproof D-ring hardware for quick lacing
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for cushioning
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 11 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.