DescriptionDesigned for everyday wear, these podiatrist designed inserts are a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics and provide moderate control and support.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to "flat feet"
- Offer a convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position
- Lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning
- Features heel and forefoot pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase
- Soft 100% Nylon topcloth with EcoFresh® earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria
- May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 2 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.