Dress up your casual style and marvel at the cradling comfort of the Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Shore sandal. Designed to alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with a number of common foot ailments, this women's two-band slide sandal is offered in metallic or patent faux leather, with hook-and-loop closures for precise fit adjustment. Podiatrist designed and recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil, the biomechanical orthotic footbed is topped with soft microfiber, dotted for grip, and features cradling arch support and a deep heel cup; Tri-Planar Motion Control reduces pronation, restoring the foot to its natural position for greater comfort and proper alignment. The APMA-accepted Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Shore sandal has a rubber sole with a geometric-patterned tread for reliable traction and durable wear.
Fit tip: This style is available in whole sizes only. If you wear a half size, we recommend ordering down: For example, if you normally wear an 8.5, order a size 8.
- EVA footbed with dot pattern
- Faux patent leather or metallic faux leather upper
- Jersey fabric lining
- Medium/Wide (B-C) width
- Medium-density EVA midsole
- Microfiber-covered, biomechanical orthotic with arch support and deep heel cup
- Seaming details
- Two adjustable straps with hook-and-loop closures
- Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear may improve alignment and offer natural pain relief for foot pain, heel pain, knee pain, aching legs and plantar fasciitis